OHIO ASSOCIATION OF
ECONOMISTS AND POLITICAL SCIENTISTS
75th ANNUAL MEETING & CONFERENCE
September 25th and 26th, 2015
2020 East Maple Street
North Canton, OH 44720 (see map)
Hotel reservations can be made at the Comfort Inn
5345 Broadmoor Circle NW
Canton, OH 44709
The cost is $87/night
To Register Online for the OAEPS Annual Meeting click here.
We look forward to seeing you in Canton.
Call For Papers - Faculty Members
The Ohio Association for Economists and Political Scientists invites submissions of scholarly and applied research for presentation at the 2015 Annual Meeting to be held September 25 - 26 at Walsh University, 2020 East Maple St., North Canton, OH 44720.
OAEPS attracts scholars from across the region to present and discuss research in a friendly professional environment.
The 2015 Annual Meeting includes sponsored undergraduate and graduate student paper competitions in economics and political science. Faculty sponsors are encouraged to promote these opportunities among students. Please see the information in the next section for more information about the student paper competitions.
For full consideration, faculty members should send a 200 word abstract to Koop Berry, Program Chair (email@example.com) no later than Friday, September 11, 2015. Please indicate the discipline and subfield (e.g. economics, history of thought or political science, political theory).
Call for Papers - Student Paper Presentations and the Annual OAEPS Student Paper Competition
All students must submit a full length paper to present their research at the annual conference and to participate in the student paper competition by Friday September 11, 2015 to Koop Berry, Program Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org). Abstract paper submissions will not be accepted.
• Undergraduate papers must have been written during the 2014-15 academic year.
• Undergraduate paper submissions must be accompanied by faculty letter of support.
• Faculty-student research is not eligible for the student paper competition.
• Co-authored undergraduate papers are welcomed.
• To be eligible for prizes in the student paper competition authors must present their research during the Annual Meeting.
• The 1st and 2nd place papers in each competition receive a financial reward.
About the Student Paper Competition...
Due to the generous support of sponsors, the Ohio Association of Economists and Political Scientists is pleased to offer four distinct paper competitions serving undergraduate and graduate students of economics and political science. The competitions include:
1. Graduate Economics (Sponsored by The College of Business Administration, Bowling Green State University)
2. Graduate Political Science (Sponsored by the Center for Policy Studies at Case Western Reserve University)
3. Undergraduate Economics (Sponsored by The College of Business Administration, Bowling Green State University)<
4. Undergraduate Political Science (Sponsored by The Arneson Institute for Practical Politics and Public Affairs at Ohio Wesleyan University)
Proceedings of the Annual Meeting
The Ohio Association of Economists and Political Scientists is pleased to announce the OAEPS Proceedings of the Annual Meeting. The Proceedings will be published on the OAEPS website (www.oaeps.org). Members presenting during the Annual Meeting will be eligible to submit completed conference papers and discussants will be eligible to submit comments. Style and submission guidelines will be available on the website later this fall. Submissions are entirely voluntary.