Call for Papers – Student Paper Presentations and the Annual OAEPS Student Paper Competition
All students must submit a full length paper to present their research at the annual conference and to participate in the student paper competition by Friday August 11, 2019 to Colin Swearingen, Program Chair (email@example.com). Abstract paper submissions will not be accepted.
- Undergraduate papers must have been written during the 2018-19 academic year.
- Faculty-student research is not eligible for the student paper competition.
- Co-authored undergraduate papers are welcomed.
- To be eligible for prizes in the student paper competition authors must present their research during the Annual Meeting.
- The 1st and 2nd place papers in each competition receive a financial reward.
About the Student Paper Competition…
Due to the generous support of sponsors, the Ohio Association of Economists and Political Scientists is pleased to offer four distinct paper competitions serving undergraduate and graduate students of economics and political science. The competitions include:
1. Graduate Economics (Sponsored by The College of Business Administration, Bowling Green State University)
2. Graduate Political Science (Sponsored by the Center for Policy Studies at Case Western Reserve University)
3. Undergraduate Economics (Sponsored by The College of Business Administration, Bowling Green State University)
4. Undergraduate Political Science (Sponsored by The Arneson Institute for Practical Politics and Public Affairs at Ohio Wesleyan University)