Paper Competition Categories
The Paper Competition Tab to reflect that OAEPS sponsors the 4 competitions and the awards are underwritten by the institutions
The Ohio Association of Economists and Political Scientists is pleased to sponsor four distinct paper competitions serving undergraduate and graduate students of economics and political science.
The competitions include and are underwritten by our generous donors:
1. Undergraduate Political Science | Sponsored by the Arneson Institute for Practical Politics and Public Affairs at Ohio Wesleyan University
2. Undergraduate Economics | Sponsored by the Department of Economics, Bowling Green State University
3. Graduate Political Science | Sponsored by the Center for Policy Studies at Case Western Reserve University
4. Graduate Economics | Sponsored by the Department of Economics, Bowling Green State University
**Undergraduate and Graduate Call for Papers**
The 2022 Annual Meeting includes sponsored undergraduate and graduate student paper competitions in economics and political science. Faculty sponsors are encouraged to promote these opportunities among students.
Undergraduate and graduate students who wish to present their research and to participate in the student paper competition at the annual OAEPS conference must submit a full length paper to Program Chair Dr. Erwin Erhardt (email@example.com) by Sunday, August 28, 2022. Abstract paper submissions will not be accepted.
Paper Submission Rules
- To be eligible for prizes in the student paper competition, authors must present their research during the Annual Meeting.
- Undergraduate papers must have been written during the 2021-22 academic year.
- Faculty-student research is not eligible for the student paper competition.
- Co-authored undergraduate papers are welcomed.
- The 1st and 2nd place papers in each competition receive a financial reward.