Undergraduate and graduate students who wish to present their research and to participate in the student paper competition at the annual OAEPS conference must submit a full length paper to Program Chair Dr. Colin Swearingen (email@example.com) by Friday, August 11, 2019. Abstract paper submissions will not be accepted.
Paper Submission Rules
- To be eligible for prizes in the student paper competition, authors must present their research during the Annual Meeting.
- Undergraduate papers must have been written during the 2018-19 academic year.
- Faculty-student research is not eligible for the student paper competition.
- Co-authored undergraduate papers are welcomed.
- The 1st and 2nd place papers in each competition receive a financial reward.
Paper Competition Categories
Due to the generous support of sponsors, the Ohio Association of Economists and Political Scientists is pleased to offer four distinct paper competitions serving undergraduate and graduate students of economics and political science. The competitions include:
1. Undergraduate Political Science | Sponsored by The Arneson Institute for Practical Politics and Public Affairs at Ohio Wesleyan University
2. Undergraduate Economics | Sponsored by The College of Business Administration, Bowling Green State University
3. Graduate Political Science | Sponsored by the Center for Policy Studies at Case Western Reserve University
4. Graduate Economics | Sponsored by The College of Business Administration, Bowling Green State University